Courses that have a defined beginning, end and instructor fall under leisure grants.
Leisure grants can only be applied for due to courses that are held domestically.
A grant for up to 50% of the course fee is provided but for the maximum of 30.000 IKR pr. year. The amount is deducted from the maximum grant amount which is 90.000 IKR pr. year. A leisure grant does not cause a decrease in the accumulated grant.
An application must be accompanied by:
- An invoice which is in the name of the member where it states the studies/course description, initial date and final date of the course as well as the name of the education provider.
- Confirmation of payment, e.g. a screenshot from an Internet bank or a payment receipt.
- The member paying the course fees/conference fees is a condition for a grant.
- An invoice must not be older than 12 months.
- It is not possible to apply for a grant more than once because of the same invoice.
Apply for grant
On My Pages, you can view the balance of your funds and send in an electronic application.
What is the difference between SVS and SV?
VR is a member of two vocational education funds. Find on My Pages which fund you belong to by seeing whether you are being paid according the SA or FA wage agreements. Those who are paid according to SA wage agreements apply to SVS and those who are paid according to FA agreements apply to SV.
Most VR members have rights in SVS.